A Brief Overview of the Kingdom Building Turn
- Roll Stability (Responsibility = Krystos): d20 + 15(Kingdom Stability) vs DC 22
- Pay Consumption: Currently 4 (You have 47 BP in your Treasury)
- Fill Vacant Magic Item Slots: You have no buildings which produce magic items, so this is irrelevant
- Modify Unrest: at this point, you do not need to worry about this
- Assign Leadership: if you wish to change up your leadership, now is the time.
- Claim Abandon Hexes: Do you wish to expand? You have explored and cleared the hexes to the NE, NW and W. Spend 1 BP to add 1 hex to your kingdom. You may claim1 hex per KB Turn.
- Abandon Hexes: probably not going to happen at this time
- Build Terrain Improvements: Spend BP to build Terrain Improvements (Ult. Campaign, p210), and/or prepare a hex for construction of a settlement (Table 4.6, UCp214). You may do 2 Terrain Improvement per KB Turn.
- Create/Improve Settlements: You wouldn’t be able to create a new settlement, even if you expanded and cleared the land. You may add 1 building to the current settlement. Building options start on UCp215.
- Create Army Units: If you wis,UCp234
- Issue Edicts: Adjust Edict Levels. Current Edict Levels are…Promotion: Token, Taxation: Light, Festivals: 6
- Withdraw BP from Treasury to buy personal stuff, at a penalty: 1 BP = 2000gp + 1 Unrest
- Make deposits into Treasury: 4000gp = 1BP
- Sell Expensive Items for BP: 1 item/district/turn (cannot be worth more than the base value of the settlement.
- Collect Taxes: Economy Check (made by Svetlana) ((d20+11 – Unrest)/3 rounded down = BP gained)
*Responsibility: Jane or Vincze (in order)