Signs with Lomindor’s laws written on them have been posted at key points throughout the kingdom. (Such signage is part of the Council’s current “Token Promotion” campaign, as per the Pathfinder Kingdom Building rules).
The Kingdom of Lomindor
Baron Khrystos I, Regent
All who reside here are citizens of the brand-new nation, and may enjoy all the rights of freedoms of citizenry, including:
1. Freedom of Speech and Free Press
2. Freedom of Peaceful Assebly and Petition
3. Freedom to Bear Arms
4. Freedom of Security in their Persons and Houses
5. Freedom to Marry WHom Ye Choose
6. Protection against Unreasonable Searches and Seizures, and Arbitrary Arrests
7. Protection from Cruel and Unusual Punishments, and Excessive Fines
8. Six Holidays per year: Spring Equinox, Stag Fall (Founder’s Day), Summer Solstice, Autumn Equinox, Winter Solstice and one more to be determined by popular vote.
Citizenry carries with t responsibility as well as freedom:
1. Taxes of 20 cp per household are due on the 1st of each month to the Council,
2. The following are strictly forbidden.
- Failure to Pay Taxes
- Inciting Riot
- Drunken Disorderliness
- Bearing False Witness Against Another Citizen
…all children between the ages of 6 and 10 must attend public school.
…spellcasting is both legal and encouraged. However the wielding of magic is a priviledge. Only those who use their powers responsibly and without malice will be permitted. Do as ye will, but harm ye none!
…you are personally responsible for the actions of your minor children, constructs, familiars, summoned creatures, and animal companions.
… for the continued peace, safety and security of the kingdom, it is the duty and obligation of every citizen to report any suspicious activity or persons or creatures to the Council, especially bandits, trolls, unseelie fey and evil outsiders.
[Chris: image removed due to space restrictions]